Saturday, March 20, 2010

Extreme Surfboard


I created this card for my brother's birthday. I am always making "girl" cards so this was a fun one to create. I'm sure you are wanting to know how I made this, so here goes: On whisper white cardstock I stamped the Extreme Surfboard image with versamark ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I then brayered over with tempting turquoise ink and then sponged night of navy ink around edges. With white craft ink I sponged in the "wave" and then sprinkled white embossing powder on and heat embossed it.

The quote "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." is from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and was stamped in basic black.

You can get the Extreme Surfboard stamp free through the Sale-A-Bration catalog. For every $50 you spend you can pick a free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31. You can shop 24/7 online at http://www.stampinontheprairie.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment