Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Border Punch Frame Card

I had other plans for this card, it was going to be an Easter card. I started out with Very Vanilla card stock and embossed with clear the branch from Easter Blossoms. Then I sponged Crumb Cake ink over the embossing to make the image "pop". While I like this effect it wasn't where I was planning on going and so I grabbed a border punch frame that I had already cut out (see previous post) and I liked how it looked. I thought it looked like it should be a wedding card now so that is what it is.

Haven't used the Vintage Flower Adornments much and the rose looked perfect over the center of the bow.

The ribbon is Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, sponged with some Crumb Cake ink, spritzed with water, crumpled up and left to dry. Love the vintage look of it! I made a couple of yards of it so I would have some on hand ready to use.


Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment