Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fleece Fun Flowers

I have been doing a lot of sewing and other projects involving material lately. Just made new pillows for the living room today. Re-covered the seats of 4 chairs that I picked up for my Stampin' Studio - I love them! Finished binding a quilt that has been waiting at least 2 years, maybe 4! And I made this cute fleece ear warmer for my daughter. It was a bit hard to get a good photo as she didn't want her face to show and then having the weird picture loading to blogspot sideways issue - frustrating - just tilt you head sideways to see the first photo. I used the Fun Flowers die to cut out the flowers and circles. I love using my Big Shot for cutting fabric and it does a great job on fleece! Great thing about working with fleece is that the edges don't fray - so just cut out and use! I sewed them on with a bead for the center. It is much cuter in real life than the photo.


The ear warmer is done in the same colors as her ski clothes - Basic Black and Lucky Limeade. (doesn't everyone think in terms of SU! colors?)


Just FYI - I made up the pattern for the ear warmers and altered it a couple of times before I was done so I don't really have a pattern or instructions.

I think I will do some stampin' tomorrow and hopefully have something new to share soon.




Happy Stampin'-




DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment