Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Card

I made this card a couple of months ago and have been waiting till closer to Thanksgiving to share it. 
I hadn't used the lattice die until I made this card.
 

I centered the Very Vanilla paper (5-1/4 x 4) on the Lattice die towards the top and ran it through the Big Shot. Remove the lattice image and pop out all the little pieces.  I sponged the Very Vanilla layer and lattice piece with Crumb Cake ink.  Cut a piece of Howlstooth & Scaringbone designer paper to fit the lattice opening and attached to the back.  Then using the 2-Way Glue Pen for adhesive I put the lattice cut out back in place.  Then attach to the More Mustard card base.
 

Using the Autumn Accents die I cut out of More Mustard card stock and Howlstooth & Scarringbone designer paper the leaves and acorn.  I used embossing folders to create texture on the acorn (Sqare Lattice folder) and oak leaf   (fold leaf in half and run though the Woodgrain folder).  For the other leaf I just crumpled the paper.  Again, sponged everything with Crumb Cake Ink.
The leaves and acorn were spritzed with Champagne Mist shimmer paint.
 
On a 3/8" strip of Very Vanilla card stock I stamped "happy thanksgiving" (from Teeny Tiny Wishes) in Early Espresso ink, doved tailed one end and punched the top with the Jewelry Tag punch.
Threaded tag onto some Linen Thread, tied around the leaf stems and then in a bow.
Attached to card front with Mini Glue Dots.
 
 
Happy Stampin-
 
DeAnn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment