Friday, April 26, 2013

Dress Up with a Coffee Filter Skirt

I have made some "skirts" with the Pop-Up Posies designer kit using both the paper flowers and the little cupcake-like papers on the dress from the Dress Up framelits.
Have run out of most of those pieces so decided to try punching out flowers from a coffee filter and they worked great!

I used the Blossom punch.  You just need 6 flowers so 3 punches on the coffee filter did it.
I folded the flowers in half - a little off kilter - and scrunched them up a bit.
Adhered to the dress with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I used a glue gun on the ones I had previously made but didn't have it out and heated up so decided to try the Multipurpose glue and that worked great - just remember that a little goes a long way.

Happy Stampin'-

1 comment: