Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

 
I know I shared this banner before but thought you should see it with the Nativity set and Christmas decorations up.
So here is a little tour of my Christmas house...



The little banner on this garland can also be seen HERE.
 
I changed out all my bows from gold to burlap this year. 

 Below is a close up of our Jesse Tree this year.  We have always done one and have ornaments that the kids colored years ago but I got the book The Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp this year and just loved her ornaments that you can print out.  I added some Dazzling Details for a little sparkle to them but it doesn't show up in the photo...they are really pretty.




 
 
I have been so slow on everything this month!  Quite late in decorating and I only got out about half my boxes...I guess that means I really don't need all that Christmas stuff!
Also, I haven't even sent out cards!  There really can't be an excuse for that!
 
 
 
Wishing you a lovely Christmas season-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. just perusing your blog. Love your cards and touring your lovely cozy home.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete