Tuesday, August 25, 2015

White Space Therapy

Sometimes I just sit and look at my stamps and don't even know where to start and other times I can't create fast enough as the ideas keep flowing though my mind.
 
Today was a little slow until I was inspired by a card by Kimberly VanDiepen at Stampin By The Sea.
Be sure and check out her blog post.
 
 
I often over think my cards so keeping to the sample and leaving lots of white space (was very tempted to do something to it but I didn't) made for some good stampin therapy time!

 
I used the Vintage Leaves stamp set and Leaflets framlits for the leaf and the sentiment is from a stamp set in the Holiday mini catalog called Happy Scenes.
 
I heat embossed the leaf with white embossing powder on white paper then sponged on Crumb Cake and a little Soft Suede ink.  For the sparkle I squeezed out some Dazzling Details glitter glue on the leaf and rubbed it all around with my finger and let it dry.
 
Now, your turn...go get some stampin' therapy.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love love love how your leaf is so sparkly. GREAT job and thank you so much for reading my blog today. I am inspired and uplifted by my readers every day. Thank you. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete