Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snowman Gift Tag

I just love it when the crafting juices are flowing and one project leads to ideas for another...
 


It all started with this little snowman that I made and then I had some left over of the quilted muslin that I had tea stained and I needed a gift tag...not that I didn't have plenty but just not the right one.
 

 
I had this cute wrapping paper and got an idea...

 
...a wonderful idea...
 
I cut out some of the snowmen from the paper leaving some paper around them and then used a Stampin' Glue Stick to adhere them to Whisper White card stock.  Then I cut them out.
I had some shipping label tags that I sewed scraps of quilted muslin onto and then sewed on my cut out snowman and a strip of paper from the Home for Christmas designer series paper (red and white stripe).  The greeting on the back of the tag is from the Reason for the Season stamp set.

 
Using the glue stick I applied glue in places on the tag and sprinkled some chunky clear glitter that I had over it.  After that was dry I sprayed it with a clear sealer.

 
Aren't they so cute?
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment