Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Blossoms

The first time a posted a card using the Easter Blossoms stamp set I was longing for Spring.............well, still waiting! It's snowing. I know that I shouldn't be surprised, but I always am.
There is hope though. The tulips are peeking up and will eventually bloom.



We picked a bad time to have a new heating system installed! Haven't frozen yet and should have the heat pump working tonight and everything finished tomorrow.


Anyway, on to the cards. I copied this card from Julie B's Stampin' Space. I just loved the simplicity of it.



This one uses Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, & Whisper White card stock and Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Baja Breeze classic ink.



Then I made this one with the Rose Red instead of the Baja Breeze.


Note that the eggs are colored in with the accent color using the classic ink and a blender pen - it has a nice fine tip for those little spaces.

The Easter Blossom stamp set is in the Occasions Mini catalog and is available till April 30.


121905, wood and 122057, clear - Easter Blossoms stamp set


Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn


shop 24/7 at






No comments:

Post a Comment