Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Masculine Cards

These are some cards that I had designed for the Masculine cards class that I had to cancel due to my basement flooding. Hopefully will have everything back together again in the next couple of weeks or sooner. This card features the stamp set Best Dad Ever from the Summer Mini Catalog and the Define Your Life stamp set. I used Stampin' Write Markers in Basic Black and Real Red to color the ties before stamping.



This card uses the Lovely As a Tree stamp set that has been in the main catalog since 2001, hope it sticks around for the next catalog - it's a great stamp set! The "happy birthday" came fromt the Best Dad Ever set. I used Stampin' Pastels and Sponge Daubers to add color to the tree and ground. The newspring is from the Special Edition desinger series paper.


I just love this Open Sea stamp set and Nautical Expediton designer series paper from the Summer Mini Catalog. I heat embossed the anchor with Silver emboss powder, cut it out and tied it on with some Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine. I stamped the "ships log" and used the Spiral Border punch on the edge then crumpled up the paper a bit - looks good!


Happy Stampin-


DeAnn









No comments:

Post a Comment