Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swap Cards 2

More Summer Mini Catalog swap cards. Forgot to add my swap card yesterday with all the other nautical cards I posted, so here it is. I used the Sail Away stamp (love that sailboat!), The Open Sea stamp set (compass), and the On the Grow stamp set for the saying. The background paper if from the Nautical Expedition designer series paper.



This card was made by Karen Philipp and uses the On the Grow stamp set and Beyond the Garden designer series paper. I love how she used the Crystal Effects on the jar the flowers are in!





Jessica Hill made this card using the Fabulous Florets stamp set and the Beyond the Garden designer series paper. Love the layout and the colors, just makes me happy to look at it!





I just loved this card, made by Lori Mueller, the minute I saw it. I don't think I would have thought of combining those papers, but they are great together! She used the On the Grow and Happy Greetings stamp sets along with the Beyond the Garden designer series paper from the Summer Mini Catalog.





Happy Stampin'-


DeAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment