Monday, April 9, 2012

Beau Chateau SPRING banner

Finally got motivated to create a banner for Spring which is fine here in Idaho as we are just getting some Spring. My tulips are just peeking up from the ground and I am looking forward to them blooming.
I used some burlap fabric that I had to create this banner. I freehand cut out some rectangles so they are not perfect, approx. 7" x 4", then I dove-tailed the ends and sewed on some Beau Chateau Side Notes to the burlap.
The burlap banner pieces are sewn together with the 3/8" Twill Tape using a large zig-zag stitch.
The letters are cut out with the Big Shot die Serif Essentials Alpahbet using Beau Chateau designer series paper and Blushing Bride card stock. On the Blushing Bride letters I used the Square Lattice embossing folder. I sponged everything with Soft Suede ink then spritzed the banner with Champagne Mist shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol.
Other supplies used: Antique Brads, Beautiful Butterflies die, 1-3/4" Scallop circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Blossom Bouquet Triple layer punch, Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, Glue dots, and Multipurpose liquid glue.
Happy Stampin-
DeAnn

1 comment: