Monday, July 16, 2012

Nature's Pace Papaya Collage

I have been feeling creative today and have made a few cards to share with you over the next few days.

This card is a collage style using the stamp sets Papaya Collage and Nature's Pace.

Oh no, I made a mistake........ so covered it up with a bow made of Very Vanilla Seam binding ribbon and a butterfly. I suppose you wouldn't have noticed but that is how things develope sometimes.

The card base is Crumb Cake card stock.  Ink colors used are Old Olive, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Not Quite Navy and Crumb Cake.
For the rose, I colored on the stamp with Stampin' Write markers in two shades for each color.  First I colored the leaf River Rock and added some Old Olive in places and for the rose I colored Pool Party then added Marina Mist highlights. Stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and cut out.
Repeat technique on butterfly then sponge soft suede on edges.

Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment