Thursday, July 12, 2012

A River Rock Reason to Smile

I haven't used River Rock in a long time and am now reminded of how much I really like this color!
I wanted a paper that would work well with being embossed and sanded and the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack has just what I needed. The River Rock stripe looked like it would work great and I think it did.  I ran it through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan Folder and then lightly sanded the raised areas to reveal the white center of the paper.  Love how it makes the embossing stand out.

Again, I used the A Reason to Smile stamp set inked in Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.

The words are from the stamp set Trust God.  Love this set!

Also used Labels Collection Framelits, Linen Thread, and a Vintage Faceted Designer Button, River Rock and Very Vanilla card stock.

Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment