Sunday, August 5, 2012

Everything Eleanor

I love it when I can put some scraps left from other cards together and create something new.
The background of this card was left over from another card that it just didn't work with.
It is the Woodgrain background stamped in Soft Suede and sponged with Cajun Craze.
I also had some strips of paper from Comfort Cafe laying on the table and the Everything Eleanor stamp set sitting there saying "use me".  So I did.
 I am really loving the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and matching Bitty Banners Framelits.
They work so well for adding a little sentiment.
Added a little bling to the flowers with Dazzling Details glitter glue.

Other supplies used:
Naturals Ivory Card Stock
Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Always Artichoke classic ink
2-1/2" Circle Punch
and Paper Snips to cut out those flowers - love those little scissors!

Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment