Saturday, August 11, 2012

Perfectly Preserved with a Window Sheet

 I haven't used Window Sheets in a long while and I love this idea of using them for the canning jar.
This card is inspired by a card made by Tammy Fite.

I stamped the jar on a sqare of Window Sheet with StazOn ink.
I cut a piece of Orchard Harverst Designer Series paper to fit the inside front of the card and used repositionable tape to hold in place and cut the jar shape with the Cannery Set Framelit through the two layers at once.  Removed the "pear" paper, adhered the stamped Window Sheet in place and then adhered the paper in place with permanent adhesive this time.
I cut two jar lids, one for the inside and one for the outside.  The inside one I flipped over and stamped so it would line up with the outside piece.


Other supplies used:
Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set
Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock
More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, and Marina Mist classic ink
Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Linen Twine
Metallic Brads
Bitty Banners Framelits


Happy Stampin'-

DeAnn Rauzi




No comments:

Post a Comment