Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun Folds Card Class

 
 I had a card class last weekend and wanted to share the cards I showed the ladies how to make.
Once again I had the idea of actually photographing our fun time but got busy and forgot.
One of these days I will remember.
 
 
 Here is the first card that we did and it features the Window Frames collection framelits dies and the Friendship Preserves stamp set.
 
 
 The grape images stamped on the inside is from the Nature's Pace stamp set.
 
 
To make the ticket corner (if you don't have a ticket corner punch) you can use the 1/2" circle punch and insert the corner of your paper into a quarter of the cicle and punch. 
I drew a mark with a sharpie to make things a little easier.
 
Other supplies used:
Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake card stock
Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake classic ink
Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon
Perfect Polka Dots folder
 
 
Stay Tuned as I will be sharing the rest of the cards we made.
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment