Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Slider Pop-Up Card

 
This is a fun card design that I just had to try.
I used the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and matching Cannery Set framelits dies.
I really love this set!
 
I thought the two pears in the the canning jar together would work well for an anniversary card.
On the part that slides out I handwrote "The Perfect 'Pear' ".
 
 

 
Other supplies used:
Very Vanilla and More Mustard card stock
Orchard Harvest dsp
Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock
Stampin' Sanding Block
Labels Collection Framelits
Bitty Banners framelits
Perfectly Penned and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Netting background stamp
Early Espresso, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade classic ink
Linen Twine
Victoria Crochet Trim
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment