Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Home for Christmas Cards & Tags

The Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper reminds me of childhood Christmases
and wrapping paper that my grandmother had.
 
I love this paper!
So much so that I didn't want to use it...just look at it.
 
But then I thought what good was it if I never used it so I took some scissors to it and started cutting out the cute little reindeer and made this first card:
 
 
Then I took the scissors to the Christmas trees and presents for this card:
 


 Santa got his turn being cut out and used on this card.
I also love the little houses and added some sparkle with Dazzling Details on the roofs.
 
 


And the cutting continued and then I made these little gift tags.
 
I will be making more until all the paper is used!
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment