Friday, October 9, 2015

A Holly Jolly Christmas Card

Here we go again with my favorite Home for Christmas designer series paper.
I cut out one of the little reindeer and used a scrap as a little banner off the side of the circle.
 
 
The words are from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and Christmas Greetings Thinlits dies bundle.
In the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog there are 15 bundles available.  When you purchase a bundle you save 15% and that is always a good thing!
 
For the card base I used the Whisper White Thick Cardstock and the Softly Falling embossing folder.

 
I heat embossed with white embossing powder the Snowflake Elements.
A couple of my snowflakes came broken so I used a broken one on the edge of the card so it looks like it was supposed to be that way.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment