Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Grateful for You Treats

I like to put a little "thank you" in the bags for my customers and this month it was these cuties with a small Hershey bar inside.
 

For the wrap around the candy bar I used the largest die from the Lots of Labels framelits and paper from the Happy Haunting designer series paper.  I lightly folded it in half and with a glue dot placed the candy bar inside then stapled the leaf on to close it up.
Just a note:  I love the Handheld Stapler Stampin' Up! sells in the main catalog on page 160.
 


The leaf is made with Sahara Sand cardstock, Vintage Leaves stamp set, leaf stamped in Tangelo Twist ink and the "grateful for you" from the Merry Everything stamp set stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and then cut out with the Leaflets framelit.
 

 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment