Monday, August 8, 2016

Island Indigo Leaves

Again I am using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set to create this lovely masculine card.
 
I started with a piece of watercolor paper and added some Island Indigo ink with an Aqua Painter for the background.
I stamped the tree trunk with Soft Suede and the leaves and grass with Always Artichoke ink.
 

I ran a piece of Soft Suede cardstock though the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder, wrapped a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon around and adhered it to the Island Indigo card base.
Tied some Linen Thread around the watercolor piece and adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.  At this point I was going to add a sentiment somehow but nothing looked right and then I stamped a few leaves using the Island Indigo ink and stamping 3 times to get the different shades and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.  Love how they turned out!
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment