Monday, August 29, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Wreath

I really love the soft look of this card.
The combination of Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla cardstock....
just makes me happy.
 
 
No tricks to make the wreath. I just took the little leaf branch stamp from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and started stamping a circle and then went back and added more to balance what didn't really look too circular at the start.
For the extra leaves I used an Aqua Painter with Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral ink to watercolor a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I then took the leaf branch stamp and inked with Calypso Coral and stamped off once before stamping over the watercolored paper.  I then cut them out with the coordinating die.
 The background used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral ink.
The banner is from the Endless Thanks stamp set.  It is stamped with Calypso Coral ink on Calypso Coral cardstock.  I heat embossed the "thanks" with white embossing powder.
Hand cut this banner out and popped it up with a couple of dimensionals.
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 

1 comment: