Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dress Up Framelits Card

Haven't stamped much these past few days.
Then today I saw a super cute card that Becky Roberts posted on her blog and I just had to copy it!
 
Time to break open the Dress Up Framelits dies that I hadn't even opened yet!
 

Changed it up a little but still the same basic design.
 
Embossing folders used are Needlepoint Border and Delicate Designs folders.
I hand cut the scallop on the Delicate Design folder before thinking that I could have used the Large Scallop Edgelits and gotten a perfect scallop - where was my mind!
 
 
I used the Print Poetry designer series paper stack.
Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, and Night of Navy card stock.
 
 
 
 Below is the top of the card lifted up to reveal the whole dress on a dress form, both made using the Dress Up Framelits Dies.

 
Then open the card one more time to reveal the inside (the back of the portion the dress is on).

 The stamp set used it Vintage Verses from sale-a-bration which ends March 22.
 
I just loved this yellow print in the Print Poetry pack with the "pattern instructions" - thought that worked perfect for this card.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I love how you have the whole dress here and also how you'd cut off part of the front card flap. Really nice card; TFS! Donna (SC)

    ReplyDelete