Thursday, March 21, 2013

You're Amazing - Photopolymer

 
Here is the first card I have made using the new Designer Type Photopolymer stamp set.
I combined it with a couple of stamps from the You're Amazing stamp set and paper from the World Spectacular dsp.
 
 
Love how clingy the photopolymer stamps are and also bendable!
Also very pleased with the stamped image!
 
 
 I stamped the banner on Whisper White card stock with Island Indigo classic ink.
Added the letters for birthday with Cherry Cobbler ink and then cut out the banner.
Put a Stampin' Dimensional on the back of each banner and attached to card.

 
Wanted to use the cartoon word bubble somehow but should have played with it more before attaching the elephant.  My daughter told me it looked stupid so just layed it on for this picture.
I thought it was cute - oh well.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment