Monday, March 18, 2013

Masculine Cards

Had a fun class this last Saturday.
We made guy cards!
 
 
This card features the World's Greatest stamp, Family Reunion stamp set, and the World Spectacular designer series paper.
On the inside (seen below) I used the You're Amazing stamp set.
 
 
 

I saw a card very similar to this one and just had to recreate it from memory not remembering where I saw it.
This card uses the stamp set Clockworks.  We embossed foil by mounting a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil on white card stock with Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets and then ran through the Big Shot with the Houndstooth embossing folder.
 

This card is also created from one I saw and CASed from memory.
Wasn't sure if I liked the By the Tide stamp set but am happy I bought it!
Created the background with Watercolor Paper, Aqua Painters and ink refills.
 

This card is based on the part of a card you can see in the main catalog page 105.
It uses the Daring Adventure stamp set.
Wasn't sure how the background was done so I used the largest clear-mount block, scribbled ink on it, misted with water and "stamped" on Whisper White card stock.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards all of them...I discovered you in pinterest with your Beautiful butterfly embossed in gold...
    come and visit..
    bye bibiana

    ReplyDelete