Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cable Knit Pumpkin

A couple of years ago I picked up an orange cable knit sweater at a thrift store with the intention of making a stuffed pumpkin with it.  That didn't happen and I don't even know where the orange sweater went to...perhaps back to the thrift store.
Anyway, that is what inspired this card...
 
 
Using a die from the Layering Ovals Framelits I cut out 3 ovals from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and then embossed them with the Cable Knit embossing folder.  I then sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink and then layered them together to create the pumpkin.  From Soft Suede cardstock I hand cut a stem and used a die from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits for the curly vine part.
 
 
The background is Very Vanilla cardstock stamped with the word "grateful" from the Endless Wishes stamp set in Sahara Sand ink.  The greeting and banner are also from that stamp set.

 
For the leaves I stamped a leaf from the Vintage Leaves stamp set in Always Artichoke on Very
Vanilla cardstock
and cut out with the coordination die in the Leaflets Framelits set.
I then sponged them with Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke and Soft Suede inks.
Last, I flicked dots of ink from the Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment