Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Jar of Haunts with Candy Corn

 
Well, I am finally inking up some of the other stamps in the Jar of Haunts stamp set (so far I have only used the pumpkin image).  When I found these cute little individual bags of candy corn I knew I had to make these tags with the jar and candy corn to go with them.
 
 
I stamped the jar, candy corn, spider and treat saying with Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.  Cut out the jars with the Everyday Jars Framelits and the greeting with a die from the Tags & Labels Framelits.  I colored the candy corn with the Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
 I punched a hole through both pieces and then tied together with some twine from the Halloween Night Baker's Twine. Then I just stapled the tag to the top of the bag with the Handheld Stapler and Silver Mini Staples that are found in the Annual Catalog on page 185...I love this stapler and it is being discontinued so if you want it now is the time.  I have stocked up on the silver mini staples.
 
 
I miscounted and didn't make one tag for the number of jars I made so just stamped the "Happy Halloween" from the Jar of Haunts stamp set masking off the swirl that is under it.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment