Monday, October 24, 2016

White Pumpkins

 Don't you just love white pumpkins and mini pumpkins? 
 
This card was inspired by one I saw by Erica Cerwin.  She used the Layering Ovals Framelits to create a pumpkin.  Of course!  I remember doing pumpkins with the oval punches so why not with the framelits and they can be so many sizes...I really like this larger sized pumpkin and it works so well with the Vintage Leaves Stamp set and coordinating Leaflets framelits.
 
 
For the pumpkin I used Very Vanilla cardstock and sponged the edges with Soft Sky and Crumb cake inks then layered them together and added a little stem of Chocolate Chip cardstock about 1/2" wide. For the background I embossed Crumb Cake cardstock with the Cable Knit embossing folder. The leaves were stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock in Chocolate Chip ink and then sponged with Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks.
 
 
 Here are a couple of white pumpkins I have in my home to decorate for the season.

 
I will be sharing how I did the leaves in another post so be sure and check back.
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment