Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pumpkins!

So far I have only used the pumpkin image from the Jar of Haunts stamp set and I am doing it again with this card.  Perhaps I will ink up others before Halloween...at least I do plan to.
Right now I am just in a pumpkin mood.
 
 For the pumpkin on this card I stamped the image with black StazOn ink on watercolor paper and then used an Aqua Painter to color the pumpkin using ink in the lids of my Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and Soft Suede stamp pads.  For the shadow or ground I used the Sahara Sand Stampin' Write marker and scribbled on some color and then blended it out with an Aqua Painter

For the background I used the Endless Thanks stamp set and stamped the word "grateful" in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, stamping twice each time I inked up the stamp.
The "thank you" is from the same set and is stamped in black.
 
The little dots are from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and are stamped in Delightful Dijon ink, again stamping twice before re-inking.
 
I added a strip of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper and some twine from the Burlap Ribbon (just cut off a length of ribbon and then pull out individual pieces).


I have also been creating fabric pumpkins.
These are made from bandanas and are so much cuter than the picture of them.


 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment