Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Stamping on Fall Leaves

 
Oh my, I have been having fun collecting leaves and doodling on them but really my doodling was not what I imagined it would be so I simplified it with dots around the edges and words.
 
 
At first I tried a white gel pen but wasn't getting good results when I thought I would try the Stampin' Chalk Marker and it worked great!
Then not being overly impressed with my handwriting I pulled out the Labeler Alphabet stamp set and Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad and it worked great.

 
So end result was I used the chalk marker for the dots around the edges and then stamped a word.
Love them!

 
I looked for leaves that were freshly fallen and still soft not dried.
They will curl up as they dry so after stamping and letting the ink dry, which didn't seem to take long, I pressed them under a large clear quilting ruler that I have...it wasn't too heavy and did the job.


 
Wouldn't theses be lovely on the Thanksgiving table?
 
 
 
Happy Stampin'-
 
 
 
DeAnn
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Lol, when I first read your post, I thought you stated you were "drooling" all over your leaves! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete